Window and door frames are guaranteed against defective workmanship and/or defective materials for a period of 10 years starting from the installation completion date.
Sealed units are guaranteed against defective workmanship and/or defective materials for a period of 10 years starting from the installation completion date.
Conservatory bases are guaranteed against defective workmanship and/or materials for a period of 5 years starting from the installation completion date.
The following exclusions apply to the Guarantee:
- This guarantee does not cover any accidental damage (including glass breakage), blockages, wear and tear, misuse of the product and any faults associated to condensation
- This guarantee does not cover any problems associated with the penetration of insects, misting and mould growth
- This guarantee does not cover any problem in the event the consumer fails to adequately maintain the product or misuses the product
The choice of whether materials are either repaired or replaced is at the sole discretion of the Installing Company.
- The information, services, products and materials published on this web site, including without limitation, text, graphics and links are provided on an “as is” basis.
- There is no warranty that this web site/tool, will be error free, or will meet any particular criteria of accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, performance or quality.
- Reasonable measures are taken to ensure the integrity of this web site and its contents, however, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this web site are free of viruses, Trojans, bombs, time- locks or any other date or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system. You should take all available precautions to protect your computer and must not rely on our protective measures.
- Under no circumstances, will you hold the originator, developer, hosting provider or any person associated with the creation and maintenance of this site liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this web site. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages resulting from the inability to use this web site, the operational failure of this web site, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site
- Your privacy is strictly maintained and any information collected is used solely to facilitate the club’s day-to-day operations. Your information will never be sold or given to third parties outside of MWF, without your express permission.
- You will use this facility in the manner it is intended. You will not use it for SPAM and/or any illegal or derogatory communication. You will not submit, publish, or display any defamatory, illegal, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, infringing, or threatening content. In addition, you will not submit, publish, or display any content in violation of any laws, including UK and EU regulations. You will not use this facility to assist any other person or entity to violate any laws, or regulations. You are solely responsible for the content you make accessible while using this site.